About Our Products
- We sell many well-cared for items like rare VHS tapes + DVD discs, film-related magazines, comic books, movie posters, vintage model kits, and of course, Japanese toys.
- As for VHS and DVD, we sell only factory original tapes and discs. No bootlegs ever with Z-Grade. Of course, a company like Something Weird Video sort of blurs that distinction, and we will occasionally list an exclusive item from a legit dealer of rare films (such as SWV or Sinister Cinema or Warner Archives DVD-R titles) and our descriptions will plainly state that in the text. The Z-Grade team is always on the hunt for another rare gem on VHS or DVD... especially drive-in schlock, euro horror, softcore sleaze, art house weirdness, or some other obscure & bizarre cinematic oddity.
Many of the VHS titles for sale by Z-Grade are previously-viewed and often ex-rentals. Many titles are quite rare and hard-to-find. However, we do try and inspect each and every VHS tape or previously-viewed DVD to make sure that they play correctly with a minimum of glitches or problems... and we try to be as accurate as possible with the condition of both the box and the media in which the film is presented on. A small note on Japanese VHS tapes in clamshell cases. I know collectors like myself prefer 'em in the original cases, but often times the outer acetate sleeve is so deteriorated from age, that we either repair it with clear tape, or replace the entire case. And often times, before we even get our hands on a tape, the case has already been swapped and the original has been tossed forever. So ask about the case for each individual Japanese VHS tape, if that is an important point for you.
Shipping & Delivery
- For shipping, we utilize sturdy boxes + flat chipboard mailers along with bubble wrap and/or plastic bags for all packaging and handling. The shipping costs will be calculated during the checkout process on a per-product basis and the rates are based by weight and destination postal code. We ship within the U.S. and world wide by USPS. Every item we sell is carefully inspected before it is shipped and that includes new and used items.
Privacy & Security
Returns & Replacements
- If merchandise is defective or damaged upon receipt please contact us immediately after your package arrives for a return authorization claim number. Any item that is still sealed can be returned for a full refund (minus shipping costs). Any opened item can only be returned if the item is defective. All returns can be initiated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of initial delivery of the item. Please reference the order # and the item(s) that are to be returned.
- We don't usually have many of the same products all at once. If we do have an identical item in stock and you wish to get a replacement of the same product, please email us at email@example.com. We will send you the replacement once we receive and inspect the returned item. If you wish to exchange to a different product instead of a full refund (minus shipping), we can issue you a store credit after we receive and inspect the returned item.
- If you ever have a question or problem about an item or purchase from ANY current or past sale by Z-Grade, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to solve the problem and make you a satisfied Z-Grade customer. Over 2200 positive feedbacks received from plenty of happy Z-Grade customers on eBay... should say something about our service and reputation.